Apache Jackrabbit : Board Report December 2014
[REPORT] Apache Jackrabbit (submitted December 10th 2014)
The Apache Jackrabbit™ content repository is a fully conforming
implementation of the Content Repository for Java™ Technology API
(JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).
The Apache Jackrabbit project is in good shape. We have no board-level
issues at this time.
We made the following maintenance releases from the Jackrabbit Oak sub
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.6 on September 25th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.7 on October 14th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.8 on November 4th
We made the following unstable release from the Jackrabbit Oak sub
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.1.0 on October 6th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.1.1 on October 13th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.1.2 on November 10th
We made the following release from the Jackrabbit FileVault sub project:
* Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.1.8 on October 27th
o Community / Development
* No new committers or PMC members joined the Jackrabbit team since
* .adaptTo() Berlin in September and ApacheCon EU Budapest in
November featured sessions on Jackrabbit Oak.