Apache Jackrabbit : Board Report March 2016
Report from the Apache Jackrabbit committee [Michael Dürig] (March 2016, submitted 2016-03-09)
The Apache Jackrabbit™ content repository is a fully conforming
implementation of the Content Repository for Java™ Technology API
(JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time
Apache Jackrabbit Oak receives most attention nowadays. All
maintenance branches and the unstable development branch are
continuously seeing high activity. The PMC is currently in the
process of voting on the next major release (1.4).
Apache Jackrabbit itself is mostly in maintenance mode with most of
the work going into bug fixing and tooling.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 48 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Vikas Saurabh on Fri Nov 06 2015
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 48 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Vikas Saurabh at Wed Nov 04 2015
- Jackrabbit-2.12.0 was released on Tue Feb 09 2016
- Jackrabbit-2.12.1 was released on Fri Feb 26 2016
- Oak-1.0.26 was released on Tue Jan 19 2016
- Oak-1.0.27 was released on Tue Feb 09 2016
- Oak-1.0.28 was released on Wed Mar 02 2016
- Oak-1.2.10 was released on Wed Jan 20 2016
- Oak-1.2.11 was released on Wed Feb 10 2016
- Oak-1.2.12 was released on Wed Mar 02 2016
- Oak-1.3.13 was released on Mon Jan 04 2016
- Oak-1.3.14 was released on Mon Jan 18 2016
- Oak-1.3.15 was released on Wed Feb 03 2016
- Oak-1.3.16 was released on Tue Feb 16 2016
- Oak-1.4 was released on Wed Mar 02 2016
- Vault-3.1.26 was released on Sat Jan 09 2016
## JIRA activity:
- 374 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 369 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months