Jackrabbit Status April 2006
From the minutes of the Apache board meeting on April 26th, 2006:
Over the past month, Apache Jackrabbit completed its graduation from incubator, moved to its new home at jackrabbit.apache.org, and made our big 1.0 release using the mirrors.
The only thing of board interest is that we have implemented the file header proposed on legal-discuss last year.
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. The ASF licenses this file to You
* under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.