Apache Jackrabbit : Board Report June 2013
[REPORT] Apache Jackrabbit (submitted June 11th)
The Apache Jackrabbit™ content repository is a fully conforming
implementation of the Content Repository for Java™ Technology API
(JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).
The Apache Jackrabbit project is in good shape. We have no board-level
issues at this time.
We made the following stable release from Jackrabbit trunk:
* Apache Jackrabbit 2.6.1 on May 13th
* Apache Jackrabbit 2.6.2 on May 29th
We made the following unstable release from Jackrabbit trunk:
* Apache Jackrabbit 2.7.0 on May 13th
The following patch releases were made from earlier maintenance
* Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.4 on May 13th
We made a release from the Jackrabbit Oak sub project:
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.7 on May 20th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.8 on May 27th
o Community / Development
No new committers or PMC members joined the Jackrabbit team since
Jackrabbit web site migration is done. To make updating easier we
will probably migrate most of the site's content to the Wiki and
go with a simpler main page that points to all relevant resources.