Apache Jackrabbit : Board Report September 2014
[REPORT] Apache Jackrabbit (submitted September 10th 2014)
The Apache Jackrabbit™ content repository is a fully conforming
implementation of the Content Repository for Java™ Technology API
(JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).
The Apache Jackrabbit project is in good shape. We have no board-level
issues at this time.
We made the following unstable release from Jackrabbit trunk:
* Apache Jackrabbit 2.9 on August 28th
We made the following maintenance releases from the Jackrabbit Oak sub
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.2 on July 14th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.3 on July 28th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.4 on August 4th
* Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.5 on August 29th
o Community / Development
* Amit Jain joined the Jackrabbit team as committer and PMC member
* .adaptTo() Berlin 2014 will be featuring a session on Jackrabbit
Oak in September.