This page contains links to the latest articles and presentations on JCR and Jackrabbit. It is meant as an entry point for any newcommers to JCR and Jackrabbit.
For a complete version of this list and also an extensive list of tools and applications built on Jackrabbit, please visit the links page on the wiki.
- Java Community Process: JSR 170 and [JSR 283|http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283]
- An easy way to see Jackrabbit in action is to go through the First Hops tutorial.
- Bertrand Delacretaz, “Java Content Repository: The Best Of Both Worlds” (January, 2010) Javalobby
- Bertil Chapuis, “JCR or RDBMS - why, when, how?” (December, 2008) scribd.com
- Jochen Toppe, “JCR Primer” (December, 2008) Jochen Toppe’s Blog
- Thomas Hug, “JCR appears in Top 10 Technologies” (September, 2008) CTP Java Community
- Douglas Jose, “Adding JCR support to your existing web application” (September, 2008) CTP Java Community
- David Dossot, “Content Oriented Integration Solutions With Mule and JCR” (June, 2008) TheServerSide.COM
- Michael Duerig, “JCR with Scala” (January, 2008) dev.day.com
- Michael Marth, “Scripting a Java Content Repository with JRuby” (January 2008) dev.day.com